I AM REPOSTING THIS PROJECT TO LOOK FOR LOWER BIDS. PLEASE BID AS LOW AS POSSIBLE.
I need help implementing the solution which shown in the article below.
Please review the attached PDF file, "Dynamic image generation with AWS API Gateway and Lambda", from [login to view URL]
I need a complete, self-contained implementation of the solution described in the attached PDF file. The solution must be fully self-contained: just one command, reading credentials from command line or config file, will deploy the solution to AWS, without requiring additional manual steps to set it up.
I am "AfterHoursTech", a U.S.-based buyer. I have purchased over 1,000 software projects on Freelancer.com and I am highly rated by all workers. You may bid this project with full confidence that it is a real project, and you will get paid if you do the work requested. Please note the following rules to maximize your profit:
** YOUR BID IS MY BUDGET **
Place your best and final bid on the project through the freelancer.com bidding form. Do not attempt to negotiate the price again after I accept the project. Any attempt to increase the price will result in automatic cancellation. Do not ask what is my budget. My budget is HUGE but I almost always select the lowest bidder. Calculate your bid based on your estimated amount of effort for YOU to finish the work.
** YOUR TIME ESTIMATE IS MY DEADLINE **
When you fill out the project bidding form there is a question that asks how long it will take. Populate this field carefully because this will become the deadline for the project. My deadline is always URGENT, but I am willing to wait the number of days that you fill out in the bid form.
** GET IT DONE **
- Start working as soon as you receive the bid approval. Do not wait for additional information. I usually post all the required information in the project posting. There will not be any additional details provided unless you ask specific questions.
- Minimize chit-chat. Please do not write "hi", "how are you" and then wait for my response. Go ahead and write your question. Pleasantries are fine but go ahead and post your question, for example, "hi / how are you? / I have a question, can you tell me what is <x>?" (all in one line).
- Upload your work as soon as possible to freelancer.com so that I can provide feedback and you can fix bugs before the final deadline arrives.
** TEST YOUR WORK **
- All solutions uploaded must be fully tested by the freelancer and the upload must include evidence of such testing, such as logs or screen shots.
** WARNING **
- Serious bids only, please. I will approve bids without "discussing" first. If you place a fake (low bid) your bid may be approved without discussion and then you will have to decline the project, which will negatively affect your site rating.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $137 for this job
Hi, I am a certified AWS Solutions Architect. I can complete this job within the given time period and your budget. Looking forward to work with you. Regards, Balamurali Pandranki
Can we discuss more on this project so that we can plan accordingly and start working on it As I am free on this weekend so I can complete in three days. Thanks