Hi! I am new to programming and need some help with a firebase cloud function I am building (nodeJS with typeScript). The cloud function should import data from a firebase Cloud database (already working) and later use that data to run different queries.
We would agree on a time and I would send you a google Meet link to hold the call. If the session goes well we might be able to continue working together and schedule additional hours :)
Next you can see:
A.- the structure of my firebase database
B.- the queries I want to implement
C.- my current typescript code
A.- the structure of my firebase database (see attached "figure [login to view URL]").
Figure 1 shows the structure of my firebase Cloud database. The collection "users" hold many "user" documents, each of whom has logged in with Google Auth. Each "user" document holds a collection called "bestScore" and another collection called "history". "History" holds many documents, each specifying various fields related to a particular math questions the user has been given in a mobile app and the answer he has submitted. These fields, seen in figure 1 are:
- question (holds the math question that the user has received in the mobile app)
- answer (the correct answer to the question)
- userAnswer (the answer the user has submitted)
- time (the number of secods it has taken the user to answer the question)
- dateTime (the time stamp that shows when the question was displayed)
- qtype (a string that shows the type of math question that was posed)
B.- Queries I want to implement:
1. get the type of question the user answered the last time he played
2. get the number of questions of a particular type that the user has answered correctly
3. same as above but limited to a particular time period (e.g. last two weeks)
C. My typeScript code: [login to view URL]
3 freelancers are bidding on average $18 for this job
Easy! 2-3 hours work maybe, lets discuss more :-) I have already done similar work! i can do this in couple of hours ping me ! I am Full STACK DEV 10 years of expertise in this field.
I have launched multiple apps using firebase and have experience working with firebase cloud functions including handling read and writes to the firestore, real-time database, etc.