We are a compagny that is developing a marketplace and would like a bot to help our customers. We did what we could using [url removed, login to view] and its blocks system but there are some things we want that isn't doable unless you code them within the NodeJS module. We would like a couple of modules we can integrate in [url removed, login to view], in the messenger type chatbot that will do the following actions :
1. Within the chatbot make a research on our website and display the result(s) in the chatbot as a clickable link with a picture and the price.
2. Display in the chatbot the best sellers and newest products from our marketplace.
3. We have a website for the order tracking and we would like a customer to be able to use it within the chatbot as in they enter their order number and the bot returns the order status and the estimated time of arrival of the order.
4. Secure certain modules behind an account or a password.
5. Localisation : The user either clicks on a button to locate their position or if this isn't working/available they can enter their address. Based on their localisation it will return the checkpoint the closest to them (we have a list of those). On top of that the bot will offer the user to open the application there is on their phone and provide them an itinerary to that closest checkpoint. This one can be split in multiple modules following each other.
We also have drives but there is less of them so localisation isn't necessary but we still want to offer the user the possibility to open the navigation app with an itinerary to that drive.
We are a french compagny so most of our stuff will be in french but we can speak english with no problem.
12 freelancers are bidding on average €203 for this job
Hi I am Shafayat, I am an M.E.A.N. stack developer. I believe I can provide you exactly what you want and more. Let’s talk for a minute, you won’t regret it, I promise. Cheers
i can help you with this. message me more details. you can check my slack bots reveiws Relevant Skills and Experience more than 5 years experience in full stack development