We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Developing REST APIs
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of MongoDB with NodeJS applications.
- Deployment of the application over AWS cloud (ec2, lambda, s3).
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available such as Express.
- Good understanding and proficiency with MongoDB.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as EJS, HandlebarsJS
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Sass, Less
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Hands-on experience with MySQL
- Understanding of payment gateway integration such as Stripe.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Hands on experience with git.
- Must have a degree/diploma in Computer Science.
- Extra Points to have some exposure with React/Angular.
Hope this helps.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $599 for this job
Dear Bahaa. I am a super expert who have an experience of 7+ years in Vue.js, Node.js, [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], AngularJS, React JS, React Native, etc... I will be to try my best for your project. Thanks for your t More
Once you text me i will start making you example of what you want to achieve. what matter for me is long term partnership. my solution will be adaptable to any other similar task .