Node.js excel workbook upload and create JSON object from worksheet
Paid on delivery
I am looking for a Node.js developer who can create a demo node.js express app that has the following functionality:
1. 1 front end form that allows user to elect an excel workbook to upload via POST request to express application. The example to upload is attached as postConstruction.xslx.
2. Node.js reads the file in the request WITHOUT needing to save a copy locally. Alternatively, the app must delete the temporarily saved file from the request when request is complete.
3. Once the file has been read, generate a JSON object by parsing the 'Defects' worksheet of the uploaded file using SheetJS and log the JSON object to prove it has been successfully parsed.
An example JSON object has been attached that should be the expected result when the [login to view URL] is uploaded.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong proficiency in Node.js
- Experience in working with excel files and manipulating data
- Knowledge of JSON object creation and formatting
- Familiarity with excel templates and schemas
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately convert excel data into JSON objects
If you have the required skills and experience, please submit your proposal.
MORE WORK AVAILABLE IF PROJECT IS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY
Project ID: #37249382