I am looking for a node.js / react programmer to help out on a website I am making. If it works out on a few simple tasks, there should be ongoing work.
To begin with, I will send through a node.js/react basic project, that allows:
* a user to sign up (with name, email and password)
* sends a verification email, with a link to click on
* has endpoints to verify an account, validate the user, and sign in / out and retrieve the user profile
* it is connected to mongodb, uses Joi for validation, and bcrypt for salting and hashing passwords etc
The initial work would be working on the security (for example [login to view URL]):
* I would like security measures put in place to make the website comply with best practice (such as preventing brute-force attacks, and other common security issues).
The second task is around sending the user a verification email. Unfortunately it seems that sendgrid and other email providers, when sending to certain addresses (such as microsoft outlook) are blocking the emails altogether. Sendgrid reports they are sent, but they don't even appear in the spam folder. I have been told this might be that the IP addresses of sendgrid are being blocked due to previous spam from these IP addresses. In any case, I need a robust method of sending emails to clients.
At this stage, I would just like to know your ability at resolving such issues, and hourly rate, and I will send through some more details.