Hi, we are looking for developers to help on the workbudi project which is a health and well being platform. We have a merchant portal which is an extension to our website that we need a number of updates to. Currently the portal is written in Node.js and has API integration to Stripe for payments and it utilises the Firebase real time database. The front end uses Angular. It is in development mode at the moment.
The code is in bitbucket and there are scripts for deployment into an AWS EC2 instance.
The updates required include
1. Fix Stripe webhook - Our server at the moment has stopped processing webhooks from stripe so needs investigation and a fix when DNS changes were made
2. We have a separate batch process for loading data into the firebase database which again has stopped working since a DNS change so needs investigation and a fix. The batch is executed using a Restful API using Postman. This needs to be updated to include an authentication token or user credentials to secure the API.
3. Installation of new SSL certs in development and production
4. Deploy a new production instance of the solution to EC2 - create new CI/CD pipeline from bitbucket to AWS using hibernate mode.
5. Documentation of CI/CD pipeline of how to deploy small changes including updating SSL certs
We are looking for developers expereinced in using Node.js, Stripe API, Angular, AWS EC2 configuration, Bitbucket, Firebase that can help us with this work and then other work in the future.