Design database and APIs for application based courses on Airtribe.
- There are multiple instructors on Airtribe.
- Every instructor can start multiple courses.
- Multiple learners can apply for a course using application form (Leads)
- Instructor can add comments against every lead
1. Design the above relationships on any SQL database.
2. Create a server in any of your favourite framework using Node.js and add the following APIs
1. Create course API
2. Update course details API (name, max_seats, start_date etc)
3. Course registration API (A user can apply for a course by sharing their name, email, phone number and LinkedIn profile)
4. Lead update API (Instructor can change status of the lead (Accept / Reject / Waitlist))
5. Lead search API (Instructor can search leads by name or email)
6. Add comment API
- Mention the following steps in README:
- Docker command(s) or scripts to spin up the environment.
- A script to load test-data (if any).