We are building MVP (minimum variable product) for our startup. And we need support from experts to accelerate. Yes, we will build the product together.
The kickoff package has
- Mockup of frontend
- a git repo with some code already
- a Jira Scrum board for tracking progress
- coding convention (recommends, variable names, file names, etc.)
- An atlas MongoDB with some mock data already (sandbox)
The chosen software so far stack is
- Frontend: react admin
- Backend: Apollo graphql-express, mongoDB
- Data layer: Blockchain
All components will be dockerized for delivery (Docker knowledge is not must). We are open to new ideas and suggestions.
The milestones would be
- integration with MongoDB
- integration with Blockchain.
You will majorly support the frontend and set up the infrastructure with Apollo for local MongoDB and RPC (Blockchain) integration.
The frontend does two things
- show records from MongoDB
- edit / update / delete (examples in attachment)
The technical member from our team would like to hold a 10 minutes sync meeting with you every (other) day. You could update each other exclusively on the following three questions.
- what I have done
- what I will do
All new features will be merged into git repo exclusively via Pull Request, we will do the check and final merge.
We also wish that you could conduct Q&A session with us on demand. Thus we could build up our internal knowledge base.
Deadline is 1 - 2 months.
We expect you to give us a bid for budget control.
Thanks for your attention