We a group of four students working on to build a simple ipad application for resource management system for a kindergarten. This resource management system is only accessible to the staffs of the kindergarten. The main objective of the application to allow the staffs to log into their respective accounts in order to loan items from the inventories they have. These are the specifications of the project:
Overview of this iPad application:
1. User will login with their credentials (i.e. NRIC and password)
2. User will be first redirected to the inventory page.
3. Staff may search for the item that they wish to borrow with the help of a search bar and all relevant results should be retrieved from the database.
4. Staff may drag the items that they wish to borrow into their “cart” and state the quantity of that particular inventory they want to borrow
5. System should record the details of the loan (e.g. date and time of loan) and store them in database
6. Staff is able to drag the item back when they wish to return their borrowed inventory (at this point in time, database should be updated with the date and time returned)
11 freelancers are bidding on average $631 for this job
Hi, Thank you for considering our proposal and please contact us for further discussions. Please check your PMB for more details and portfolio. Thanks!
Hi. I'm serious bidder here. I have a lot of experience in ios universal application. Please take a look at [url removed, login to view] Looking forward to working with you!