I am looking for someone who can complete a simple ipad template for me, based on the split-view controller. I need it for two future apps, both reference apps.
1. Given any image files in the bundle it must populate the table. EG: given "list_image1.png", "list_image2.png", "list_image1.txt" and "list_image2.txt" it must populate the table with the text image1, image2, etc. When image2 is tapped on the table the image [url removed, login to view] must be displayed in the detail view. Also, [url removed, login to view] must be used to display text information about the image, in a dark-transparent type box at the bottom of the detail view.
2. The items in the master-view table must be sorted alphabetically within the table.
3. The table must be searchable. A search-bar must be added above the master-view table.
4. Must be able to operate in both landscape and portrait orientation with the same functionality.
5. Must be able to swipe through images on the detail-view, bringing up the .txt information about that image.
6. Must have a style applied. The detail view must remain white (images created for a white background), but the master view and text box at the bottom of the detail view must have a nice style applied to it. A simplistic but elegant dark grey or something to that effect would be nice.
7. Must have an 'about' button on the top right
8. Anything that I might be missing.
My hope is to have this template ready for the two closely related reference apps. I just want to add the images and text information to the bundle with a unique prefix "LIST_image", and the template should do the rest as above. I would also need it done as quickly as possible.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $205 for this job
Many thanks for uploading this project. we are a professional team of iphone apps developers. we can provide you the best of the outputs. we can provide much more functionality than your required functionality.