Build me a macOS desktop application in a month
Budget ₹75000-150000 INR
- The application has only one main page vertically divided into two parts.
- The left side of the app should be able to list the USB memory cards connected to the system (using Disk Arbitration framework) and the list will be updated on insertion and removal of the storage devices.
- The right side of the app will display information for the selected memory card and the list of buttons for performing operations on cards.
- The operations will be performed by an already written binary executable. The app needs to execute the binary and interpret success and failure based on return code.
- The app should use "Service Manager" framework to execute the binary as it requires higher privilege (admin privileges)
- The app should be multi-lingual supporting English, Japanese, French, Spanish, German and Italian.
- There will be standard options in Menu such as "About", "Preferences", etc. The installation of the app should support acceptance of EULA .
- I will require bug-fix support for 2 months after UAT.
All the required wireframes, image assets will be provided.
Refer to the attached image for imagine layout.
7 freelancers are bidding on average ₹120714 for this job
Hello. I am ready for all your required skills. I have 8+ years of experience in Desktop app development. I have read your requirements fully and get your point exactly. I can do your project perfectly. I am flexible i More
Hey there ! Good day. I am Pankaj Ranga I would like to work with your project and I can surely provide the details you have specified on the project description. I can confidently say that I am knowledgeable enough to More
No problem. I checked your detail seriously and understand what you want. I have good experiences on this area. I will start your work right now. Please discuss more via chatting.