I'm looking for a developer who can build the following:
an OS X app (on El Capitan 10.11) and an iOS app (iOS 9.x), which creates a folder on the iCloud Drive with a predefined/customized picture as the icon. Like the folders (pages, numbers, ...) you see on icloud.com.
You can't specify a picture for a normal folder but it works for an application folder. So the app will need to create application folders.
Design of the app:
- the top bar contains a login button for iCloud or display if you are already logged in.
- the middle part contains a drag and drop area where you can upload your high resolution picture which will be used for the folder-icon.
- then an input for entering the name of the new folder
- and a button for saving the folder with the following text "Ordner in iCloud Drive anlegen" (which means "Create iCloud Drive folder").
Workflow for the user:
- User logs in to iCloud
- he chooses a picture to upload
- enters a name
- creates the folder in the iCloud Drive by click the create button.
The app can't just create the folder in the library because it won't synchronize 1:1 on the iCloud Drive and won't be displayed.
I would like to have the code well documented and fully handed over after the completion of the app in order for future features to be added.
I will be happy to answer any questions.