Sketch is a digital design tool for mac. When you save a file it saves it as .sketch
This file is type application/zip so it contains files. What I need is to access the JSON files that it has (path pages/[url removed, login to view]).
Step of what the app will do :
1. have a button which will open a file manager where you can search for the .sketch file
2. access the json file inside the .sketch file (directory pages/[url removed, login to view])
3. create NSJSONSerialization object from the json file
4. Write back the NSJSONSerialization to the json file
5. make sure the .sketch file is working
Should use objective-c and only native libralies(app kit).
How are you? I have much experiences in developing Mac application with Xcode . I am interested in your project. Let’s contact and discuss with each other. Thanks.