Our company currently migrating Odoo v11 attachment data from filestore to Amazon Web Service (AWS) S3. To integrate Odoo with AWS S3, we installed an Odoo S3 module from [login to view URL] on Odoo v11. This module has successfully integrate our Odoo v11 system with AWS S3. In order to improve our Odoo system performance, we wish to add some new feature, optimize current process, and fix previous bugs in Odoo S3 Module.
Total USD80, which will be given twice: USD50 after 1st milestone completed, USD30 after UAT.
Pls put your final Quotation into the system after you have go through the detail of the project.
Main Development: 2 weeks after the Award (predicted actual working hours: 5 days)
Bug Fixing: 1 months after the User Acceptance Test (UAT) is completed
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
Easy for Experienced
CRITERIA & PROCEDURE FOR THE AWARD
We will decide based on :
- Your proposal on how you are going to reach our objective
- Your qualification and previous experiences match with this project
- Your Quotatiion. FYI, the AMOUNT you put into the freelancer system is considered final. We will decide based on that.
1- Readable Source Code, which will then further modified by our in-house developers and distribute it as part of larger systems.
2- Service for bug Fixing for one months
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* All the codes that we provide will not be distributed in any way to other party.
* All the codes resulting from this project are not to be published openly.
* We are free to modify and redistribute the code as we wish.
* Hence, all the source codes produced in this project must be delivered to us in a readable way, so that it is possible for us to modify, extend and include it in our bigger system.
For the above conditions, the Freelancer would need to sign a Non Disclosure Aggreement.
Refer to below's URL for the Project Details. That document serves as the Contract Terms.
Should you have any Questions, please ask using the comment below the page. We will answer there too, so that every bidder can read the same answer.
[login to view URL]
use this login data:
Familiar with AWS S3