250 ONE WAY links from PR3+ sites
I shall provide the url, the keywords (anchor text), and necessary description. You shall include title tags on the text hyperlink, and must have the “do follow” attribute. The description shall follow the link
_____ MOST Important (I don’t even give this a number): all links must come from PR3+ pages (the actual linking pages must have a PR3 minimum, and not the homepage; of course, in cases where the link is on a homepage, then the prior sentence does not apply); otherwise I will NOT accept the link. _____
1. Must be static links
2. Must be permanent links
4. Links must appear on pages with maximum 40 outbound links
5. NOT accepted: commercial link exchange programs, link farms, web rings or other exchange programs
6. No footer links
7. No paid links (all links will be free)
8. No links from forums
9. No links from pages restricted by [url removed, login to view]
10. All links must come from different C class (different domains and IP addresses)
11. Link pages must have been cached by Google within the last 25-40 days.
12. Links must come from real, actual websites (no “under contruction”, no “to be updated”)
13. All links must be text links (no pictures or banners)
14. No links from pharma/drug, MFAs, porn, adult, spam, banned, or other illegal websites.
1. Directories: I accept a maximum of 100 one way links to come from directories, but they will count as a 0.5 (1/2) link, thus if you get, let’s say, 80 directory links, the actual number reached (for this project purpose) is 40 links and you’ll need to get another 210 (up to 250 links).
2. Blogs: I accept a maximum of 60 one way links to come from blogs but they will count as a 0.5 (1/2) link, but I must APPROVE the blogs prior to you putting links on blogs. All blog links must be in the sidebars (left, right). No blog posts accepted. The links from the blogs must also be permanent (just like ALL links).
D. Project path and completion
1. Management tool: you shall keep one single Excel file with 5 columns: a) URL submitted to; b) the URL’s PR; c) Date submitted; d) Date when the link is actually displayed, and e) Approval. You will fill in the first 4 (a to d), and I shall decide for the fifth (e)
2. We shall fix review dates (ie: every other day) and you shall send me the excel which I’ll analyze and approve the links.
3. Re-read C.1. above for directories note.
4. I reserve the right to cancel any link not complying with my instructions.
5. I will review and follow up to see that the linking pages are cached in Google.