Open Cart Checkout Modification
This project was successfully completed by yhermanto for $120 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
We are working on an Open Cart website which needs a modification to the checkout. The website is to be used in the LONDON UK only, and the delivery price (for up to unlimited items) will need to adjust depending on the London POSTCODE area of the buyer (a POSTCODE is the UK equivalent of a ZIP CODE, and all addresses have them).
So this will be the checkout scenario.
1) Customer puts items in basket.
2) They click on check out and enter the customer will enter their FULL ADDRESS.
3) In a box underneath the address, the customer will enter the FIRST HALF of their postcode (for example, if the postcode is E10 4TR, the customer will need to enter E10 only).
3) The store will then find the price for that postcode in the database and add it to the order.
If a customer is outside of the London area (i.e. the system does not recognize the first half of the postcode), a message will need to appear on the checkout page saying 'As You Are Out Of The London Area, We Will Calculate The Delivery Cost And Add This To Your Invoice'.
There are 162 postcodes/prices to be added to the database (see excel attached.). The website to add this feature to is [url removed, login to view]
FTP and ADMIN login will be supplied
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online