Open Cart Registry VQMod development
This project was awarded to ittrader0219 for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Budget is $150 FIRM. The Open Cart VQMod needs to work like the registry at Target.com.
Right now everything is purchased through COD on this particular website. The module needs to work with this in mind.
In this OpenCart, products are purchased online via COD (cash on delivery) only! This extension needs to work in respect to that (with the ability to also work for paid purchases in the future).
1. Registered users can create a registry of products on the website. They should also have the ability to send email invites to the registry (via encoded URL)
2. The visitor needs to be able to search for the registry: h[url removed, login to view]
3. One the visitor locates the registry, the following fields are displayed: Product (and product images), wants (qty.), still needs (qty). with the ability to purchase single or multiple quantities. Once the item is purchased the "still needs" field will be automatically updated. [url removed, login to view]
4. After every purchase, an email receipt is sent to the registry creator, admin and purchaser
Please don't bid unless you are 100% confident you can complete this project for the budget.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online