We have default store running on journal 3 theme no issue. We have 1 multi store running on add-on domain and journal 3 theme, no issue.
But now when we try add another store with add-on domain and journal 3 theme there are issues. Overall it seems like there is a disconnect between the admin and the new front end. So for example if we create a category for the new store, it shows as "category not found" (we have setup 1 multi store already so we have not left out anything obvious). Also settings in the journal theme such as blocks and pages etc are not being controlled from the admin. For example you may turn off or edit a certain block on the new store view, but when you check the new store front end there has been no changes.
In summary when we add any new store, the new store is broken and we need it fixed.
42 freelancers are bidding on average €170 for this job
Hi, i have read your job post and i am sure, i can do that, i have more than 12 years experience in designing & development. I can start your work immediately. Thanks Christopher Cox
Hi, I can easily fix your multistore issue. There must be some issue on [login to view URL] file where multistore controlled. Give me a chance to work on this project. I am expert in OpenCart and i can easily do this.
Hi, I am highly interested to fix the opencart addon domain issue. I am a full-stack website developer. I have more than 5 years of experience. I will make sure the best quality service. Thank you!