We need a component of our overall application developed (this project may lead to other work within our infrastructure). See the attached architecture diagram and presentation, but in summary:
- We have code that sends streaming messages to Oracle Streaming Cloud Service (which is effectively Kafka)
- We have other code that needs to take those messages and send on to databases, other consumers etc
- We are missing the component in the middle
What we need is:
- A Kafka Connect implementation to take messages from the stream (as a sink) and send to a REST API end point
- This needs to be scalable, but not be too difficult to manage and keep deployed. Prefer something that is deployed as docker onto infrastructure or through Kubernetes.
- This needs to be shown to working with Oracle Streaming Cloud. It's kafka compliant so should not be any major issues if you are famiilar with Kafka
We don't have the time to learn and effectively implement the Kafka connect code, so are outsourcing this component.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $584 for this job
Hello I have rich expeirence in restful api with python, node , php,golang... I am also good at oracle db and apache server. I will serve great reuslt including good deployment. Thank in advance.
Hello, I have a similar setup Written and should be able to demonstrate quickly with quality. It has a configurable architecture which suits your requirement. Thank you, Suneth.