We are looking for SQL Oracle Developer. Its a 3 months contract position for well known client.
Duties or Responsibilities: -
1) Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
2) Should have experience in Incentive and RnR schemes calculations.
3) Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
4) Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
5) Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
6) Develop MIS system for customer management and internal communication.
7) Should have experience in regulator / IRDAI reporting.
8) Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
9) Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
10) Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring issues.
11) Provide support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution.
12) Should be able to build data validation points, before releasing.
1) Good knowledge of Advance Excel,
2) Good knowledge of SQL
3) Sound knowledge of Oracle (SQL Developer)
4) Knowledge of Macros and Cognos will add advantage
11 freelancers are bidding on average ₹67591 for this job
I am oracle certified professional and have worked with ORACLE SQL developer before.I am looking for an opportunity here . Please feel free to reach out to me on 8840376044
I have around 7+ years of experience in Database development and 5+ years as database support including Bigdata development as well. I can work for long term or short term contract as well.