We require a person who is very skilled in osCommerce to create the following contribution:
We operate an osCommerce site and accept Credit Card payments which are processed via XML to our Payment Gateway for realtime Credit Card processing.
We require a contribution (in php) that will use it's own interface to the same Payment Gateway to perform Credit Card payments in realtime.
The following information will be collected from the customer:
- Reference Number
- Customer Name/Company Name
- Delivery Address (separate fields for address, suburb and postcode)
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Purchase Amount
- Name on the Credit Card
- Credit Card Number
- Credit Card Expiry
- Credit Card CVN
A Success/Failure page will then be shown to inform the customer of the results of the transaction.
1. This contribution has nothing to do with the shopping cart side of osCommerce but will be run within our osCommerce site.
2. The contribution must appear very similar to our osCommerce Credit Card processing pages (ie. use the same styling)
3. If the user enters a non SSL address then they will be automatically redirected to a secure page
4. We plan on giving our customers a URL, Reference Number and Invoice Amount where they can go and make the Credit Card Payment
5. The Information collected from the customer will not be stored (just passed to our Payment Gateway)
6. No information is to be hard-coded (Use language files)
7. Each field must be set to Required or Optional and Field Validation must be included
8. You will be able to reuse a lot of the existing code to interface with the Payment Gateway