To understand the issue with this job please do the following:
(1) Visit: [url removed, login to view]
(2) Type 60000 in the search box and place one of this item in your cart.
(3) In the "shipping-in-cart" (where the shipping is displayed in the cart) place the zip code: 07470 and Select "USA" for country. And Click "Update" Button
(4) Notice how the UPS results are in high to low order (descending), I would like them displayed in low to high (ascending).
(5) Next, create an account with one address. At that point the estimator no longer works. I would like it to work.
(6) Next, add another address to your account and you will see how it shows a selected address but no estimated information is given, you have to re-select and then go back and forth to populate the information.
(7) Add more items to your cart (for example, instead of 1 #60000, make it 100 pieces) and then test the same as above… The “check mark” should be by the lowest cost amount.