Paralegal assistance needed in Gwinnett County, GA

I need to file a Contempt of Court motion in Gwinnett County, GA for a Grandparents Visitation Order and have had issues getting the correct documents submitted. I need assistance in determining the documents needed to get the motion filed.

Skills: Paralegal Services

About the Client:
( 0 reviews ) Lawrenceville, United States

Project ID: #34021784

4 freelancers are bidding on average $494 for this job

(10 Reviews)

GRANDPARENTS VISITATION ORDER (FAMILY LAW) !!! l’m a qualified Lawyer and also an expert in legal writing who has lots of experience in Filing all forms of court paperworks (Motions, Requests, Lawsuits), MOU, CONTRACT More

$250 USD in 3 days
(4 Reviews)

Hi, I have immense experience of providing Legal Process Outsourcing Services to ProSe persons. LITIGATION LEGAL ASSISTANT AND PARALEGAL SERVICES at fraction of Attorney cost in: 1. Legal Research 2. Family Law: Di More

$750 USD in 1 day
(1 Review)
(0 Reviews)