I need a parttime webmaster to help updating the content of a very large website
Tasks are (amongst others):
1) Update the database with new (Flash) music videos which should be selected and copied from [url removed, login to view] and about 5-6 other websites. It's a data-entry task which involves uploading thumbnails.
2) Screening of classifieds. Visitors can upload classifieds which should be screened for inappropiate and irrelevant
content. Accepted classifieds should be placed in the correct category.
3) Screening of photo albums. Visitors can upload photos which should be screened for appropiate and irrelevant content.
4)Screening of links. Visitors can submit links which should be screened for relevancy. Accepted links should be assigned to the correct category.
5) Moderations of forums. The site has 12 rather busy discussionforums which should be kept free from spammers.
6) Organisation of content. The site has been online since 1999 and a lot of content needs to be re-organised for better usability. An example is a collection of 5000 opinion articles which is currently only organised by author/date of publication. These articles should also be organised by subject.
This is NOT a project but a long term employment. The site has been online since 1999, is growing fast and can give you a steady income for many years.
The budget is $ 400 per month. Pls state how many hours you will be available for this task.
The website is in English so you need to have excellent control over this language.
If you place a bid please supply information about yourself (country, education, experience, ambition, etc) in a private message.