We have solution of traffic congestion problem in urban cities for that we have filed provisional patent.
Our solution provides below:
1. Door to Door transport
3. Highest capacity
4. Ultra Lightweight Infrastructure
Our plan is to make money by licensing patents:
Below is rough plan which we have thought of:
1. Create infrastructure and operate by our company in PPP (Public Private Partnership) model
2. And/or patent licensing (1 to 5%) + royalties (2-3%) + services (as per service provided) charge of revenue and infra cost (e.g. DMRC, hyperloop)
3. Intra-city Logistics Services using our system.
Other notes: Our infra needs 25-35 Cr per km where as other traditional method e.g. metro, tube etc require 165-250 Cr pr km hence we will charge up front cost 10 Cr per km infrastructure because government already saving (100-150 Cr approx).
We will also charge royalties based on revenue generated, or from per passenger fare between 1 to 6%.
Services will be based on as-per-use-model.
Below is rough content which we have tried to write (number may not be correct):
The business Model consists in the licensing of IP Rights to urban transportation based company in exchange of Up - Front Fee and Royalties (expected 6 % , may vary, based on the invest timing of the deal) . These royalties will be based on number of passenger travelled in a year with our system. The licensee company will establish disruptive way of urban mobility based on our futuristic solution.
In the World, majorly big cities are troubled by traffic problem. From the 206 countries there are majorly 500 cities which have traffic problem. We will target 50 cities in the world. If we initially obtain 2 percent of it then there will be 1 city. If we talk about one city, if there will be 10,00,000 passengers per day. And one passenger approximately pays 20 rupees, if we charge 2 percent of their fare then it would be .40 Rs. Hence per day it would be 10,00,000 X .40 = 4,00,000 (4 lakh per day)
Expectations from you:
1. If you are subject matter expert then you are requested to reframe/restructure/re-plan whole scenario in best manner.
2. If require do research in add additional data.
3. Create clear business strategy based on suggest earning options.
4. Create new document with more and precise content in business and professional language.
5. Pay-per-usage royalty model.