We have a form that uses jQuery to guide users step by step.
After the user has filled all the required information (around 4 steps), the user has to choose from a list of options, wich will increment the final price, depending on the chooses.
When the user has finished the selection process the final step will be the credit card payment.
We want to use PayPal as the credit card processor, and then the credit added to our PayPal company account.
Finally when the user clicks the submit button this should happen:
1) All the form information should be sent to a single or multiple email accounts.
2) The credit card should be charged with the final amount and the credit added to our Paypal Account.
3) The user will have the option to download a PDF with some of the previously provided information.
1) We will provide the design with the jQuery form used. (If you can improve it or use something similar, it's ok).
2) We won't share or give access to our PayPal account.
3) We will provide the pre-designd PDF.