My site (LAMP) use the old standard website paypal integration with IPN to collect data.
I need to integrate the PayPal Express checkout mobile payment.
This is the workflow:
1) My script return the available services extracted from a mysql database and show the list of available services. (file 1)
2) the user chose the services with the availble form and he is redirected to the customization page (here start the job)
3) here the user add his mailbox, choose his future services password and submit the form to the same page. (file 2)
4) here there is a check data function, if the data are not correct return the form else the data are sent to paypal (if include file external A)
5) the user pays on paypal mobile form
6) on success all submitted values are returned to the IPN file that does his job (some activation and database record store) (file external B)
7) on success the customers is redirect to the final page (file 3).
I need the step 3-5
Files 1-2-3 use the standard page layout, php and css coded, they use this framework : session_start(); include_required_file(); print_header(); <!-- content --> print footer();