I have a device that is currently working.
I have all the schematics and PCB designs for it.
I want to redesign the PCB into a smaller size but with same schematics.
It will be exactly the same like the current device I have but smaller.
I am attaching the schematics and part numbers of the components of the current device.
Here are the specifications needed for the smaller PCB design:
1) PCB must be round, diameter 15.0 mm
2) Microprocessor change from PIC18F26K42-I/SO to smaller microprocessor PIC18F26K42-E/ML.
3) Remove U2 and C3 (no longer needed).
4) Change all other components to smaller components if needed (R1, RP1, C1, C2, D1, Q1).
5) Provide me all parts numbers from [login to view URL] (please pick components that are readily available on mouser)
6) Contacts for 2-wire signal (STR and BLK) to be made on the outside perimeter of the round PCB (see drawing attached).
7) Contacts for external 5v power (VCC and GND) to be made on the outside perimeter of the round PCB (see drawing attached).
8) Six Contacts for programming the microprocessor to be made on the outside perimeter of the round PCB (see drawing attached). I use the the PikKit3 to program it. PicKit3 has 6 programming pins.
9) Provide me complete Gerber Files, New Schematics, and Assembling files needed for PCB manufacturing company to make the PCB and assemble the components on the PCB.
10) Also provide me jpeg photos of the PCB Gerber Files and Schematics.
Please let me know how much you will charge for this.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $160 for this job
Hello, I am a highly experienced pcb designer. I can provide you excellent quality board design. If you send me a message we can discuss further details. Best regards
I have 3 years of experience in altium design. I have worked in several automotive and RF boards so far. I can meet your [login to view URL] me an opportunity to work in your project.