I have a 2 pages OrCAD schematic of a working circuit (breadboard) consisting of: PIC18 (20 pins), 2 op amps, some MOSFETs, voltage regulators, resistor, capacitors, connectors, etc. This is not a complicated circuit. I would like to build this board, preferably as a two layers board.
I need a freelancer to:
1) Perform a critical review of the design
2) Select the packaging for some of the components
3) Help to select the connectors, generate footprints
4) Generate a BOM with Digikey or Newark part number
5) Layout the board and generate Gerber files, preferably using Eagle (CadSoft)
16 freelancers are bidding on average $127 for this job
Hi! I'm an experienced electronics engineer, working with PIC18 and PIC24. I can develop for you the project in Altium Designer, and providing al you need, schematics, bom, gerber files. Thanks
I have used EAGLE Pro v4.16r2 and v5.4.0 to layout 1, 2, and 4 layer boards with digital and analog ICs. It would be helpful to have your OrCAD schematic printed as a PDF.