We are looking for Lead Electronics Engineer based in London, UK (or commutable distance) for design and drafting of new products, and modification and improvement to existing products.
Input to or assistance with firmware development is desirable but not required.
We are an innovative company which has been designing and producing state-of-the-art smart Vehicle Access and Automation components in the Automotive Industry.
Our products can be found in a wide array of vehicles due to excellence in Electronics, Software, and Mechanical research, development and manufacture.
We work closely with companies and Engineers globally (Austria, Japan, USA, Italy, UK, etc) to produce custom products.
· Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
· Experience in development of Electronics products (design and drafting)
· Experience working with NXP / Microchip / PIC microcontrollers (or similar)
· Experience in DC motor driver design
· Experience in FR4 and Flexible PCB design
Desirable But Non-Essential Skills / Experience:
· CAN/LIN or Wireless Protocols (NFC/BLE) experience
· C or C++ Embedded Software Experience
· Signals processing or Antenna Design
· Experience with Altium Designer
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to work to tight deadlines and communicate effectively with clients where necessary.
We expect a successful candidate to be able to manage work on multiple projects effectively, and work well within the team.
18 freelancers are bidding on average £28/hour for this job
Hi Please directly dm me for a detailed discussion. I can complete this project asap. I have already done similar projects. Or you can hire me @ https://www.freelancer.com/u/tbukhari9 Regards.