Need a PCB design that accommodates the physical model that is a circle 4.25" in diameter. Each LED is connected to an Arduino Teensy PWM pin. Each LED requires a 52 OHM resistor. 4 wires will connect to the PCB via soldered wire: 5v, ground, canbus high, canbus low.
1) PCB designed with through-holes to solder in 24x Piranha Red LED ([login to view URL])
2) PCB design includes a 52 OHM resistor in series with each LED anode (24x in total)
3) PCB design to include header pins to solder into Arduino Teensy
4) Each LED is connected to a unique Teensy PWM pin
5) PCB design to include 5v power supply to Arduino Teensy and common ground
6) Each LED shares a common ground with the Arduino
7) PCB design to incorporate pinout connections for Arduino Teensy TX/RX (pins #3, #4), connected via soldered wire
STEP file to be provided for accurate measurements and physical dimension requirements.
1) Gerber file
2) CPL file(Component Placement List / Pick & Place File (PNP) file -- sample file included in uploads)