To build a penny auction website with the following requirements:
1. User registration and account verification.(login with new register and facebook login)
2. Bidding in the Penny Auction format. Paying per bid and the price increasing by a set amount.
3. The Full Auto bid system - the ability for users to place there bids automatically similar to bidrivals.com.
4. Security must be flawless as well, so no chance of users payment information, or the sites database being hacked.
5. Paypal as the payment gateway by default. Also add available options for adding additional payment gateways.
6. A Set up for Buying bid packages.
7. The bid timer should be set up so that under 20 seconds if a bid is set the timer resets back to 20 seconds,
then once the bid price hits 2% of the item's worth it only resets to 15seconds, after 3.5% of the item's worth it resets to 10 seconds.
(This is how it should be set originally but the times and percentages should be customizable).
8. General pages such as terms and conditions and a help section which you can edit. Add your own pages also.
9. The ability for members to login, update their account, purchase more bids and pay for their won auctions.
10. Ability for users to automatically receive free bids for registering, for winning their first auction and for buying bid packages for the first time, also for referring a friend.
11. Also the option for payment via credit card, SMS Payment and paypal
12. Ability to modify settings for the site (bid value, user settings, bid time settings, etc..)
13. Ability to set auctions to auto-relist.
14. Refund bids for an entire auction. Refund bids policy.
15. Limits on the number of auctions a user can win.
16. Coupons/promo codes module.
17. Credit system for auctions which users lose.
18. smart bot system
19. Automatic messaging to Facebook, Twitter
20. Facebook "Like" button with ability to give free bids
21. Voting system for future auctions item
22. Unlimited mailing lists/newsletters
23. "Recent Winners" ("Meet our winners") section. Separate from "Closed bids" section as this section shows the winner's photos in tabular format
24. "Closed bids" page/section with detailed description on the number of winning bids placed, savings..etc (please refer to the "closed bids" page at [url removed, login to view]). Add savings percentage.
25. The site must work with no bugs at all.
26. Site must have an easy to use admin control panel to control the site 100%
Above all, the site must be easy to use and modify, implementing new auction on the site should be easy and straight foward. the site must be well organized and not cluttered.
Here are some layout requirements (please refer to [url removed, login to view]):
1. Menu bar is exactly the same as bidrivals (with line below it)
2. Header is also similar to theirs.
3. Fonts, auction item box, size and text similar. Only show 1 bidder username. Timer flashes red when reaches last 10 seconds (configurable). Auction number not needed.
4. sidebar stays but must have option to add additional box into the sidebar.
5. Individual auction item page similar to bidrivals (layout) including bid history, item description, autobidder..etc
At completion, we will require:
1) An installation archive with full installation documentation
2) Full documentation on cosmetic modifications
3) Full ownership rights to utilize the script at our sole discretion.
4) Demo is required and needed to test drive, Auction items must be clickable and functioning (takes to the auction item description page)
5) Demo of working site (user and admin) on your server, with all the changes required