Linux Software Developer and Network Specialist Skills
We are looking for someone to help setup a custom CDN implementation on 20 POPs. It will involve the creation of a set of software tools built from open source programs running on Linux to run this custom CDN. There will be a lot of new technology and techniques involved thus we need someone who is a quick learning and good at research.
Features of CDN:
- Easy setup
- Ability to create user accounts and access permissions automatically
- Ability to sync with a central server for access rights
- Self healing and auto detection of errors by Edge locations
2. Varnish Cache
4. Custom C, Perl or Python Scripting
5. Linux server administration
6. BIND (DNS)
8. Ability to Edit Source code (Ngix & Bind) for a custom implementation.
It will be a service very similar to Amazon S3 + Amazon Cloudftont. We will need to enable users to signup, create an account and for the information to be propagated to the others servers and DNS servers. The front end will be developed by another developer but we need a good networking person who can create the whole setup.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $6400 for this job
Hello Sorry for place holder bid. I'd like to clarify details of your content delivery system. The project is a challenge and seems to be interesting. We like challenges :) Can we have a talk in PM?