The aim of our project is to parse information which comes from the output of a PERL script and to store it into a database. You will have a consultant so that you can have a guide (where the scripts are, which information do we need and so on).
Deadline is within 10 working days.
- Some events occur in a server. This data is stored in some files.
- We have to collect this data and put them into a database. Later on, this data should be accessible.
- Data should be updated constantly (meaning, every event should be immediately updated)
- With this information, we want some output/stats
The consultant said that an idea would be:
- Main script that launches other scripts (one task each one). Scripts are on the server and get info via socket (RCON). Scripts are collecting data and should stored it in the database.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $103 for this job
I have done lot of scripts like this. The whole idea would be to spawn a child to serve each task and go ahead. Let me know if I can do this job. I am available immediately. Thanks
Hi, I'm perl developer based in London I have just started to used Feelancer that is why my price is low. I can complete the project very fast since I have done many projects of this type in the past.
Hi I am very much interested in the work. I have already done similar projects . Please check my profile for the projects. Looking forward to work on the project.
We are clear with the requirements and ready to start the job. Waiting for your confirmation. We having Perl script devloper having worked on such text processing project in RETS and MLS/IDX