I have a project that should be very simple for someone with allot of WordPress experience.
The website is [url removed, login to view]
*They are currently using my reseller webspace with [url removed, login to view]
What I want to do is two things:
1. Make the home page editable by admin. So make the existing HTML into an editable content area. All I want to do is change the text on a regular basis on the index page only in the text area. You don't need to have a history of old entries, just ability to update text on first page. The same content is on two pages: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] the only difference between the two pages is the first one is for when people enter the site they get the flash intro, the second one is static.
2. Create a password protected area where the admin can create individual accounts with unique passwords and upload selected documents for that user. Files would include photos, files and xls documents. From a programming perspective. They would only need to see the files and download them. No fancy viewer is required. It jsut needs to be fully functional.
1. Admin account creates new user accounts.
2. Admin uploads unique documents for each user.
3. Users needs the capability to see/download the files.
i.e. Admin needs to create account with password for user 1, user 2 and user 3. Then admin will need to upload unique files for each user to download, Admin uploads [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] for User 1,
Admin uploads [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] to user 2, etc. Then User1 will log-in with username and password and see a list of files ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]) and click on them to view or download.
4. Users do not upload anything only download capability.
5. [url removed, login to view] is who hosts the site currently. If this host isn't easy to work with. I have other hosting solutions for you to use.
6. Admin and User areas can be basic. Does not need a fancy skin. The admin area and user area can also be primitive in design. It just needs to be functional.
I have worked with many programmers in the past and have a clear understanding of how this simple this project is for someone talented. Any high bids will be ignored.
I have more projects for the winner of this project. I had a great developer that I have worked with for a long time but he is having personal issues and can no longer do the work. I have at least two more WordPress projects immediately after this is done if you give a fair price and are able to complete work on time and communicate w/ me.