I have a my own personal wordpress membership content site that has members and non members (public) area. It is hosted on Godaddy on a dedicated server. Members area is protected by Strongbox security [url removed, login to view] Payment provider is CCBill. The site was custom built with custom configuration.
Things have slowly been breaking so numerous things are required.
- Change time on server it is wrong.
- Get backup plugin so site can be regularly backed up.
- Newsletter pro suddenly disappeared along with all subscribers, anyway to retrieve the subscribers? Newsletter needs to be set back up with basic template.
- Plugins unable to update “can’t remove old plugin”.
- Menu bar change to include more options in members and public.
- Be able to link all related posts at the bottom of the post, eg for video part 1, also link to the gallery, behind the scenes and part 2 video, without dead links due to posts post dated. I currently have to add an image into each post, eg ‘watch video’, ‘watch BTS’, ‘view gallery’ with a URL click through. When the later posts are still scheduled, eg I release the gallery but not the video, the click through goes to a dead link.
- Get improved calendar plugin, the calendar I have is not working as expected.
- Google analytics cannot get plugin to work on public area.
- Make custom CCBill payment page so it looks similar to the rest of the site.
- Offer zip galleries for downloading images in members area.
- Offer zip galleries for affiliates in public area.
- Offer download of video in members area.
- Implement plugin / programme to limit the speed of download once site allows zip galleries & video to be downloaded.
- Feature image not working, problems getting it to show in public & members area stopped working all together.
- Slide show not working in members area.
- Unable to add media into members area using wordpress, although can upload to FTP.
- Store problem unable to upload images. “Error: Catalog images directory is not writeable”.
- Implement SEO plugin on store, it uses osCommerce Online Merchant. None of the pages have meta titles, description or tags allowed to be added.
- Video encoder - is there a plugin to allow a video encoder to capture images from the video?
- Video template - is there a plugin that converts videos to automatically play correct video size & format eg low internet speed, ipad, (similar to ‘Wower’ someone told me about this vaguely)
- Check on public side, any improvements with coding errors, plugins to make it more search friendly?
- Clean up of the layout of the landing page, footer, header and widgets.
- Help forwarding on a post so I can have set myself up with a page instead, and forward old links to new page eg I have a page what's Tanya up to but its made up of a blog 'post' and not a 'page' that is simply named.
- Site loading slow, varies at different times, anything to help improve loading speed.
- Ensure apache configuration stays working and site is backed up throughout site having new updates installed. The site back end recently crashed due to web server apache that was configured in a way that made Strongbox and CCBILL scripts fail.
If we have a good business relationship, this will lead to ongoing help to assist with such things as site crashing, help if this happens; moving forward any changes needed eg new coding, new internet regulations, old plugins don’t work, some parts of site stops working.
DO NOT BID if you are can only do some parts of the project.
Bids from established Freelancers with good feedback will ONLY be considered. If you are brand new to Freelancers or have poor feedback we will not to accept your bid.
Any questions please just ask.