Offshore Link Building Assistant
* Seek out appropriate link partners. Sites must be similar in theme.
* Contact appropriate link partners (via email or form where available)
* Place their recriproical link on our link directory.
* Correspond with partners as necessary
Please note - in some cases our sites have link management scripts installed. You might not need to use HTML to add their links to our directory, just login to admin (we will provide) & fill out the form.
You will be expected to work with 3 - 4 sites of ours per week. Each site will need between 30-50 successful link exchanges per week
(approx 150 link exchanges per week total). This should approximate
to 30 hrs per week depending on skill and speed.
At the beginning of each week, you will be sent the urls of the sites that you will be working with that week, as well as anchor text, description, etc...
At the end of each week, you will need to return a spreadsheet of
recriproical urls (urls where we can find our links).
You will be given an email account for use in all campaigns.
* You are not allowed to send out boiler plate spam reciprocal link requests using automated tools. They have to be personalised emails, every time.
* You will carbon copy each reciprocal link email you send to a special email address that we will provide you with. This is so that we can monitor that each email is unique and personalised.
You should have the following:
* Reliable internet access
* Good written english
* Professional communication skills
* Accessable via email (we will provide you with an email account)
* Ability to work independantly
* Some experience in reciprocal linking
* Available for contact by msn, icq or aol messenger.
* Can work from home
* Get paid weekly via paypal, moneybrokers, wire transfer or check
* Monthly Bonus pay based upon performance
Salary is USD $250 Monthly
This is a permanent long term partnership position, which will suit someone in a low cost country such as Bulgaria, India, Ukraine and similar.
To apply, please send your exact salary requirements, contact information & some info on your experience to the message board.