I've got a perl script which I run for years, I got it designed professionally and it worked fine, as soon as I changed hosting company even though the script runs, it lets you view website, contact and generally view files that do not require login, it allows you to register as well and it sends confirmation email but as soon as I try to login it gives me a 500 internal server error.
Not sure why this is happening as I have not changed anything. I added a line on the script found on a perl forum that returns an error message on the browser and is supposed to help by giving you info as to what/where the problem is rather than just getting a 500 error. I got a message saying it can not create SID not such file or directory exists. This relates to the session management.
As I haven't changed anything on the script and it run before I am really not sure why is doing this so I need help.