DBDI, LLC is looking for seasoned contractors, (independent contractors, flooring specialists) who specialize in laminate flooring to work within the Salt Lake and surrounding areas who are professional, proficient, efficient, and reliable.
Serious applicants will have strong communication skills, professional manners, punctuality while maintaining their flexible schedule, a commitment to excellence and accountability, and ability to transition from one type of job to another with ease, while also being able to adhere to any confidentiality agreements.
* 2-3 yrs of Flooring/Handyman experience (Preferred)
* High School diploma or equivalent qualification (GED)
* Has reliable transportation and a valid driver license
* Contractor license is a plus!
* Willingness to focus work on flooring projects
Qualified applicants must have ability to communicate with customers and owner professionally and effectively, to accurately describe the suggested course of action, scope of work, estimated time frame to complete the work and any additional special considerations needed to best fulfil the request.
What to expect working with DBDI, LLC:
* Typical jobs have 2-4 hour minimums and can run up to multiple days, depending on client needs.
* Will be set up on work orders that best fit determined skill-set, availability and geographic location/area and get a schedule set up.
* Proficient and positive leadership and teamwork working on all projects.
* Open and honest communication regarding scheduling and pay for projects.
* Apps used for bids, and customer communications to help ensure smoother communication and organization.
* Competitive pay.
If you feel you'd be a good fit or want to learn more about the position, please apply today and provide time frames where you are available for quick interview to get to know more about the position and you as a person.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
• 10 hour shift
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Masks are typically optional, but also respectful of our customers.
• Flooring installation: 1 year (Preferred)
• Driver's License (Required)
• Contractors License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations