I need to have a political blog.
I already had a Coder to do that, but after freelancer aquired vworker, I lost the contact to him and I had to cancle that project.
However, the work that he has done up to this point is still online and you can see it at [url removed, login to view]
At this page, you can see some stuff that is already as it should be:
1. 3 main pages articles / overview / contacts
2. 3 articles shown on main page, if you scroll down, there is an auto-reloader
3. combination of Facebook comment function and normal comment function under each article
4. The standard comment function (non-facebook) looks already as it should look (reply - reply on reply and so on).
5. Connection to Facebook (like/share etc of every artikle) connection to google+ and connection to twitter + RSS. most of the stuff has been done on that page already as well.
6. The overview page is a configurable overview of some sort of articles. Currently you can see 4 entrys on that page with each a acouple of entrys. But it needs to be configurable to 3 or 5 headlines as well.
7. the page will be uploaded to [url removed, login to view]
What is not done yet:
Besides the fact that I do not have any files for that page, the design was not yet ready (actually this is just a wordpress template).
For design questions we might need to go into direct talk after the a freelancer got the project.
However, it should be a quite simple and easy design, but at the same time stylish and serious. Hard to explain. Web-Design genuises are welcome.