Our client has immediate openings for work from home Full and Part Time Restaurant Order Taking Specialists. Set schedules will be determined at the point of interview on a case-by-case basis. This is a direct hire basis.
The work is exciting - and we make it fun! You will be taking incoming carryout order calls in a virtual call center setting for some of the largest restaurants in the United States. All from the comfort of your home!
We also have a reimbursement campaign for certain qualifying purchases and/or costs incurred by internet service changes plus a monthly stipend incurred by internet services and other utilities
• $9 base hourly pay plus four base hourly pay increases during first year of employment
• Variety of schedule offerings for those looking for non- demanding full or part time work!
• Weekly Pay
• Bonus Potential
• 100% Virtual Training
• Advancement opportunities into virtual leadership, training, quality and workforce management roles
• 401k Plan / 100% match
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after only 90 days for Full Time
• Up to $50 Equipment reimbursement and up to $22 monthly internet stipend for those who qualify
• Must be an Indiana/Tennessee/Texas/Iowa/North Carolina/Alabama/Mississippi/Idaho/Louisiana Resident
• Must pass interview evaluation and technical assessment
• Private and secure work space at home free from background noise or distractions
• Professional vocabulary
• Excellent Communication skills both oral and written
• Excellent schedule adherence and attendance
• Prior Restaurant experience a plus
• Light Keyboarding/Data Entry
• Must pass a background check
• Must be willing to work some Weekends and Holidays during peak call volume
• Must provide your own Computer
• Internet Connection - Minimum of 25 Mbps download and 5mbps upload of DSL, Fiber Optic, or Cable (no dial-up, satellite, and mobile broadband connections)
• Windows 10 Desktop or laptop current on all security updates
• High-quality noise-canceling headset (Preferably USB but if you have a high-quality wireless headset, we can consider it)
• Dual Screen Set-up – a separate 19” monitor with 1280×1024 minimum resolution (this does not include monitors associated with an All-In-One (AIO) unit)
• Free space – 5 GB
• Processor speed – Dual Core 2 GHz or better
• RAM Required – 4 GB
• Anti-Virus – Full versions of Windows Defender or Essentials
• Alternate solutions reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
• Apple/Mac and Chromebook require a landline and headset: The phone line must be a feature free POTS landline (no voicemail, answering machines, call waiting, etc.) Cell phone, wireless, and VoIP providers are prohibited. Any other phone types must be through a major telco or cable carrier and will only be approved after performance evaluation. Headset must be analog, wired and connect to a landline phone.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hi I have 15 years of experience in SQL server Database development, MySQL, Postgress development, C#, Python, power bi. I will be able to help you with the project. please ping me offline to discuss further