Hey I am looking for a Phone Gap developer to make a very simple app for use across Android, IOS and Windows mobile devices:
The app is basically like a flip card system for remembering information.
- User can add and edit flip card groups.
- Each group by default has 3 categories.
- User can add and edit flip card entries which go inside groups.
- Each flip card entry will contain 2 fields: The 1st, the title of the piece of information the user is trying to remember and the 2nd, the actual piece of information the user is trying to remember.
- Also for this 2nd field the user has the option to record a sound, take a picture (from the device's hardware) and attach an image.
- Once groups and flipcard entries are added, the user can view them.
- For every group, contained flipcards are sorted by default into category 1 out of 3. User can scroll each category.
- Flipcard title will be shown per entry and when the user selects the flip card entry it will display the 2nd field / media attachment associated with the entry.
- User at this point selects 1 of 2 options; either 'remembered' or 'forgot'.
- After # times the user has remembered a card the flipcard moves from the default location in category 1 to category 2. And again after remembering the flipcard a further # times in category 2 it moves to category 3.
- All information and media will be stored locally on the users device.
- I do not need the ui designs for this. I will design the screens and provide the graphics, all you need to be able to do is create the backend and pull it all together.
Please give me your best quote to make such an application.
Looking forward to working with you,