SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY: Do not apply if you do not have:
-at least 2 years of experience
-samples of your work and 3+ references
*If you do not read the job description and follow all the rules, your application will be deleted.
We’re a loving & positive multi-ethnic, free-thinking couple with a travel & lifestyle brand. Our mission is to help digital nomads & expats, our Target Audience, with Brand building; teaching business and personal branding strategies to grow their businesses, independent of location.
WE NEED HELP - we have over 10,000 travel, lifestyle photos & videos from our world travels need help to edit the photos (and videos) to match our Brand and, MOST IMPORTANTL, provide high value to our audience.
Can your skills help with us?
- Instagram: we’ll send you our Instagram & Brand info before interviews
- Training: we’ll provide deep, virtual training; you’re always supported
We’re looking to add a reliable, creative ON-GOING team member with a passion for photo editing and amazing, quality content creation who will help tell our story through scroll-stopping visuals.
Is this you?
- Photos: post production work for still photos/images. This includes:
• Performing basic editing; technically proficient in retouching, color correcting images
• Selecting, positioning & publishing – print & web ready
• Animate photos
• Knowledge of social media dimensions/ratios for IG, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube (the same for video)
• Organize/manage folder library
- Graphic Design: not a requirement but preferred
- Videos (bonus – video editing not required, but highly preferred)
• video edits for social media: IG Reels, TikTok, Youtube
• Knowledge of latest trends & strategies
• experience with social media in-app features required
• create clean, well-produced videos using both videos & pictures that are engaging
A working experience with, including best practices & trends:
• Photo Editing Apps
o Canva for design
Cloud: Dropbox and Google drive
o Adobe: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
• Cymera (app)
o Adobe Premiere
Personal ability to:
• Good attitude, positive outlook, honesty and integrity
• Quality work always – very important
• Listens, follow directions; able to take constructive criticisms
• Meet due dates
• Not be shy or scared to ask questions
Language: Proficient in English speaking + writing. Understanding USA & Western mindset is preferred.
English reading, hearing and writing comprehension is a MUST. We should have zero problems understanding you.
Email Communications: clear, concise, efficient
Google Suites: Docs, Sheets, Forms (optional)
Microsoft: Word, MS Excel
• (optional & preferred): Outlook and OneNote
Communication Apps: Skype, Whatsapp and Zoom
Bonus (preferred, but not required):
• Social media: content management, scheduling, copywriting, updated on latest best practices and trends
• Video editing, specifically for IG, TikTok and Youtube
Flexible and based on experience, skillsets and the total value you bring to our company.
Include in application/:
a. Photos: at least 5 examples of your work – before and after pictures
b. Videos: if you do edit videos, please send at least 5 links of examples
c. social media or website links if you have them
*QUESTIONS: You MUST answer each in just 1 to 3 sentences:
1. How long have you been doing photo editing?
1a. How does our experience & skills match?
2. Why do you think you’re a good match for this job?
3. Why are you applying?
4. What do you wish to gain and learn from?
5. Videos: do you have video editing skills? If yes, please give details.
6. Do you have experience in Branding?
7. Tell us something interesting about you.
Also, attached is an example of the quality of the photo editing and retouching we want, or better than this. We currently do this ourselves. I hope this helps. Thanks for your time & good luck!
77 freelancers are bidding on average $9/hour for this job
I have worked in photo editing in many projects and I have good skills in photo editing I can do editing and designing very will and I have good experience from this point