We are a high-volume dog sports photography company. Due to the growth of our business, we are looking for freelancers to help us with the culling and post processing of our images. When we photograph an event, we generally have several thousand images to process. This year, we are covering almost 50 events.
This is a small scale project with the potential to turn into a long-term business relationship.
Attached are two before & after examples.
What we provide:
- Lightroom 10 catalog file with smart previews with the event photos sorted by dog
- We will edit a few photos of each event and tag them with a green label for your reference
- We will work with you to help you emulate our editing style if you need additional guidance
What we are looking for:
- Culling of photographs that don't meet quality standards (in focus, dog face is visible, etc.) We aim to keep at least 10 but no more than 25 photos per dog for each event. You will mark the photos to keep as "Flagged" in Lightroom and mark the rejected photos as "Rejected" in Lightroom.
- White balance and color correction of all selected photos (see attached photos for examples)
- Straightening and cropping of photos (remaining photo has to be at least 3000px on the long side)
- Return the updated Lightroom catalog file to us
- Reliable service to return the images to us within 5 business days (40-60 work hours max)
Please note, we are NOT looking for someone who will simply apply the same preset to all photos of an event.
Selected freelancer will need to use the latest version of Lightroom Classic (currently Lightroom 10.4 at the time of this posting). We do not provide this software, nor do we reimburse for the cost of this software.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $4/hour for this job
I am a professional Photoshop editor and photographer, I have over five years of experience working with Photoshop, I can deliver your job for you fast and with best quality message me and let's negotiate