I'm a virtual tour photographer. Part of my work flow includes taking 12 photos and then stitching them into 1 panoramic. I then pull the panoramic into photoshop for quick touch ups. I need someone who can work quickly and accomplish the following in photoshop:
1. Adjust any lighting issues especially the color cast if taken with fluorescent lighting.
2. Adjust levels/shadows for best effect.
3. Apply color saturation as needed.
4. Remove any blatant bright flash spots. (doesn't happen often as I shoot with excellent diffusers)
5. Final step should be sharpening. I need the lines to be crisp as I'm taking shots of real estate and small business.
Right now I'm paying $1 per photo but my provider isn't always available when I need her. Projects range from 5-40 photos and I current do 5-10 projects per month. However, if I can reduce my workflow that frees up more time for sales & production.
50 freelancers are bidding on average $48 for this job
$1 per photo? lol. Its obvious that your freelancer will not be available to work for you for that price. All freelancers will run away with $1 per photo. lol.
I can do that, I've 10 yrs. expeience in photo restoration / retouching. also I'm proficient in extracting photo from background. I would like to work with u as I'm looking to establish long term relationships.