This project is now closed with a project budget of €20000 - €50000 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€20000 - €50000 EUR
As Photographers Coordinator, you will be managing shootings plannings in Japan for one of our biggest worldwide client. You will also be in charge of the quality of local photographs.
- Plan shootings all across Japan;
- Keep in touch with our photographers;
- Review shootings quality;
- Deliver shootings to our clients.
We are looking for someone:
- Who's fun, ambitious and humble;
- Autonomous, and able to take inititiatives;
- Bilingual Japanese and English, French would be a plus;
- You have at least a strong interest in photography, a first experience in this field would be a plus;
- Confortable on the phone.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online