we have an exciting opportunity for a Photography Project Manager freelance basis 20-30 hours per week
1 PM based in Dubai
1 PM based in Hongkong
1 PM based in London
This is an excellent opportunity for a Photography Project Manager to work with an esteemed company on a freelance basis. This role is a 6-month contract, with the possibility of an extension.
The Photography Project Manager works cross functionally and owns the full life-cycle for the creation of photography assets. This vital role acts as a conduit to ensure efficient and successful completion. The successful candidate will have deep knowledge of photography operations, to help create a best in class organization under the Imagery vertical.
• Proactive – Will come to the production team with ideas and more importantly solutions to challenges. You want to make an impact.
• Critical Thinker - Can plan two steps ahead and solve before problems arise. Can evaluate a situation quickly and make an informed, thoughtful decision.
• Perseverance – Seeks ambiguous problems, will show grit and then scope, evaluate, and work to find a solution.
• Passionate - Has enthusiasm for photography production and wants to grow within the role and keep informed of industry trends
• Organized – No detail is too small, plans down to the minute and keeps everyone informed at all times.
• Innovative – Open to new ideas, will know when to change course, and evaluate creative needs when balanced against output and cost.
• Strategic – You can quickly and easily identify long-term goals or interests and efficiently scope the means needed to achieve them
• Diplomatic – Respected by cross functional partners, relationship building is a strength of yours and you’re skilled at managing relations between teams.
• Work in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects and timelines, independently and with a team. Can problem solve quickly seeing the big picture while knowing the details. Able to prioritize, communicate and call to action with clarity and speed.
• Partner with stakeholders to scope and vet projects through the lens of business needs while taking account of the creative and operation considerations.
• Follow and guide the life cycle of photography production projects from kick off to image placement.
• Effectively lead a team of project coordinators; know when to delegate or get in the weeds if necessary to get projects back on track.
• Provide mentoring, coaching, development and performance management for the team.
• Have a proven track record of developing and refining processes as it relates to photography production.
• Bachelor’s degree
• A deep working knowledge of photography terms and rights management, photography techniques, and art direction. Although photography skills do not expressly need to be applied actively, deep knowledge is requested
• Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
• Previous experience working in creative traffic management, e-commerce photo/video.
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to send us your CV.
Jonckers recruitment team
11 freelancers are bidding on average $68/hour for this job
Hello, I have briefly read the description on Photography development, and I can deliver as per the requirements however I need us to discuss for more clarity on the details, deadline and budget as well.
I have understood the project details, I can successfully execute this project. Relevant skills: 3D Animation, After Effects, Animation, Graphic Design, Video Services