**Seeking Advertorial Graphic Design for Cleantech Non-Profit Organization**
The advertisement graphic design should appear as the following sample (see attached PDF file).
**The design will appear in PGA Tour 2011 Magazine next month**. I will gladly submit your name for credit in this publication insert which can be used to bring you higher paying graphic design jobs in the near future.
Please skype or send instant messenger for more details.
Please view graphic design specifications below
| | | |
Trimmed page size 8?" x 10?"
Perfect Bound, Web-offset
Double page spread 17" x 10?" 16"* x 9?" 17?" x 10?"
* Include a gutter allowance of at least 1" in center
We only accept PDF/X-1a files, which is a globally agreed file format for the print industry. PDF/X-1a files can be
created using Adobe Distiller or directly from Adobe InDesign. Please note, we do NOT accept Quark, InDesign, EPS,
Photoshop or image files.
• The PDF must be a PDF/X-1a only (Quark, InDesign, EPS, Photoshop or image files are NOT accepted)
• The PDF must be compatible with Acrobat 4 (PDF 1.3)
• A PDF file shall be compliant to the ISO PDF/X-1a:2001 standard as defined by ISO 15930-1
• The number of pages in a PDF file must be exactly one.
• Right-reading, portrait mode, 100% size, no rotations.
• Include standard trim and registration marks ? outside trim.
• The PDF file must not use layers.
• Files must not contain any transparent elements.
• All PDF files must be pre-flight checked prior to submission.
• All high-resolution images must be embedded.
• Images must be CMYK, TIFF, EPS or JPEG with a resolution between 300 and 450dpi. If using JPEG compression
please ensure that the highest quality setting is used.
• Resolution of 1-bit images (either regular images or image masks) should not be below 550dpi.
• Total Area Density of elements on a page should not exceed 300%.
• Four color CMYK file only. No spot colors.
• OPI (Open Pre-press Interface) comments are not acceptable within the PDF file.
• The PDF file should not include any trapping. Trapping will be applied by the printer.
• All fonts must be embedded and all embedded fonts must be subsetted.
• Type 1 fonts only. Multiple Master and True Type fonts must not be used.
• A PDF file must not contain white text set to overprint.
• The file must not contain black text smaller than 12 points that is set to knockout.
• The file should not contain text that is smaller than 5 points or text that is smaller than 9 points and colored with more than 2 color separations.
• The PDF file must not contain annotations that are set to print.
It is the file creator's responsibility to ensure that overprint settings with the file are correct. The printer will honour whatever overprint settings are included in the file and black will overprint or knockout depending on what the instruction is. Some proofing systems do not reliably show overprint, therefore we cannot be held responsible for an incorrect print despite any proofing that we may decide to carry out.
Artwork can be supplied:
• On a CD
• Via email (maximum 8MB)
• Uploaded to our FTP site (FTP details available upon request)
• Uploaded to your FTP site if you provide access instructions
• Uploaded to a free file transfer website, for example [url removed, login to view]