Using the image at [url removed, login to view] as a basis, draw a front/back image of a woman and a man with the following: differences:
1. Less detail - The actual goal is innocent and non-erotic so think about the amount of detail that you could comfortably show to an 8 year-old.
2. No body hair, but include some generic head of hair in a separate layer as appropriate for each sex.
3. Arms closer to the body, similar to the way they’d be on a massage table.
4. There’s something about the image that seems tense. It would be nice if the image could seem more relaxed. This is a very subjective concept that could be difficult to execute, so it’s not important.
Add the following as different layers. Alignment should be exact to cover the body images.
1. Borders along contours between the parts. It would be best to have something noticeable, but innocuous. The lines cannot be broken or dotted. The borders will be used on top of all [url removed, login to view] is the list of lines.
a. Top of neck
b. Bottom of neck
c. Top of arms
d. Around wrists
d. Between upper and lower back
e. Above buttocks on back view
f. Above legs
g. Around breast area on woman (one border around both breasts)
h. Around crotch
a. Man - Underpants with a profile of traditional tidy whities
b. Woman - Bra opened and back falling off to side in both views
c. Woman - Profile of underwear similar to this picture: [url removed, login to view]
3. Loose fitting clothing suitable for a massage
a. Because of top and bottom overlap, they should be in separate layers.
b. Include socks in a separate layer
PSD with each of the layers in the same file. All layers must be transparent so background color can be changed. (I'm using [url removed, login to view] to import PSDs. Before starting, I'd want a a sample PSD provided to confirm that I can open it. Preferably, a native [url removed, login to view] deliverable will be provided, but that is unimportant and will only be considered in case a tie-breaker factor in required for my decision.)
Copyright and ownership: I will own all copyrights, and can use and alter the images as I please without attribution.
I’d like to start with the woman’s picture and then do to the man’s. Each layer should be approved before proceeding to the next.
Please be sure that your portfolio or some other source has relevant illustrations elsewhere.